Friday, January 05, 2007

Escape Sydney

It took me a minute to made the decision

4 days be4 the holiday i was about to abort the trip because of the financial reason

After i rang up my fren & told them my decision. They said: come on Joyce! we all waiting for ya. Dun worry abt anything!just buy the flight tickets, tats it !

And i pick up the plan again

Actually they are damn right !

I was so happy that i went to this place called " Lismore" which you may not heard before

Its a small town 2 hours driving away from Brisbane.

also u can do just like me. Catch the plane which can only fit 30 people to Lismore. Its not dangerous but can you imagine a tiny tiny plane struggling in the sky ?? have to say its not rekon for the heart attack people.



I spent a week there and flew bak be4 X'mas Eve.

Sure i had a lot of fun.

Did i told you i had my high skoolmates there ?

Do you have kind of experience that u met some one only a short time and u feel like YES WE CAN BE REALLY GOOD FREN ?

Though we havent seen eachother for like two yrs. We've got such much memory to share even about tiny things. We lying on the bed and talk the whole night. oH ! & those new friends i made there are really nice too. They driove me around and show me a lot of new things.


Oh oh I went to the rainforest and climb the mountain and get hurt by leech haha ~~ very fresh experience though feel like im getting wild i can live in the jungle ^^



Thx guys


sorry I havn't fix my foto album yet


I' ll post more later

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter Podcast said...

I love Byron and lismore.
did you climb Mt Warning?
That is a power spot for the Kooris

5/1/07 11:09 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home