Friday, January 19, 2007

Billy Kwong



Last week Webber rang me up & booked my Wednesday night

He told me secrectly that there's a Chinese restaurant in Surry Hill which his friend highly rekon.

What was i thinking is emmmmm there's plenty Chinese restaurant around chinatown

why surry hill ? & we have to walk 15mins or catch the cab to get there

lazy girl like me of course said no

but he insisted to gave a try. He also sent me the restaurant reviews online. As a curious, I GOOGLE it and found some good comments .

as heard from friends that the restaurant dont accept booking & always queue for long time

We rush to the place as soon as we finished class


Prawn Dumpling -- it looks really oliy taste not bad $3 each



Fried Egg --- very creative cook style but too salty


Peking style roast duck tastes normal


anyway it turns out we are very disappointed and never entirely trust on restaurant rewiews online

Overpriced & small portion food is all the memory i had in that restaurant

It turns out oneone wants to go there again

What's interesting is all the chef are non-chinese. good on them

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home