Friday, January 19, 2007

Home sweet Home


after my mum banking $$$$ to me
I bought the flight ticket to home on Monday immediately.
If I dun do that probably I'll spend them on shopping.

Every half year I fly back to hometown.
I know that no matter how bad my hometown is, hometown is always the best place.
Everytime I got sick, hurt, sad,lost, i always look at the pictures of my hometown and think about how happy when i was at that time.

Home is the only place cure your sickness

FYI my home town is Shanghai
The city is developing so fast that every time I come back and I always lost. I was a bit out dated. Heaps of new buildings were constructed. More subway lines. Shopping center everywhere and Luxury brand's flagship store opened one by one. If you are lucky, you'll see celebrities in the night clubs. Maybe its not the change of city, its the life style, the whole atmosphere. & Im proud of my hometown ( everyone did so i guess)



One thing good to study oversea is you make friends from different countries and different cities. I invivte friends from other city to visit. The benefit of having a lot of friends from different cities is when you travelling you get free accommodation. :)

As long as think about next week this time, I'll lying on my sofa and watch chinese soap opera with the heater on. I gets really execited.

1 Comments:

Blogger tephiee said...

Its true. No matter where you go, the places you see, hear, feel, taste, there is never a better place than home. When I travelled to Indonesia, the country of my parents, all I wanted to do was to go back to Australia, even though my traditions and heritage was from there. I kept on listening to the song ‘Home’ from Michael Buble (not sure how to spell it) That song truly sang the emotions I felt.

Anyways, I would like to travel to Shanghai one day. I hear many great things and hope to experience them myself. Maybe I can get in contact with you when I get there? –someday. hahahaha

19/1/07 7:40 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home